Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Here I hope to share some of the things that come from my head to my hand to paper, and the stories behind it all.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Some Commissions from 2015

I have been behind on my posts!  Here are a few commissions from this last year.  Again, when it's a commission, there is little personal interpretation.  I think I made the clients happy!


Bryan.  Sadly, Bryan passed away too young.  A friend of his mother's asked me to do this drawing for her.



Each year, I donate something to the BMS auction.  This year, it was a caricature of friends.  The parents of one of these girls purchased it.  They loved it!


This portrait was purchased by one of my students who wanted to give her parents a special anniversary gift.  I was honored to work for one of my kids!  And impressed that she wanted to spend her money on art for her parents!


This one is also from a school auction, but from a couple of years ago.  It was purchased by students as well!  These girls rode horses and wanted a portrait of their favorite horse.  The position is their choice. Again, honored when kids want to spend their money on art!

No comments:

Post a Comment