Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Here I hope to share some of the things that come from my head to my hand to paper, and the stories behind it all.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Frida Kitty is Chosen to be on a Wine Label for Arts Benicia!!!

Wowee!  My kitty drawing was chosen (one of four total selected) to be on Arts Benicia's first run of wine from Torchlight Cellars!  Must be her alluring eyes.  I am really excited!  I will post more soon about when the wine will be available for purchase.  It will be possible to buy it online and have it shipped to your house.  Congrats to the other artists as well, although I am not sure who they are....just Freddy Camargo and myself is all I know for now. 

To see all the labels entered, go to www.beniciapatch.com.  Type Arts Benicia wine labels in the search bar, and you can see all 55.

No comments:

Post a Comment