Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Here I hope to share some of the things that come from my head to my hand to paper, and the stories behind it all.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cute Kids Live in Wigan



It has been since 2008 that I have visited my lovely friends the Steeles in Wigan, England.  When I was there last, it was just Darren, Emma and the young Amelia, a bit over a year I think.  I promised Darren and Emma that I would draw Amelia for them, and finally just got around to it!  I pilfered their facebook photo albums and found this amazingly precious photo when she was probably not quite a year old.  LOVE the expression...it really makes you wonder what was on her mind.


Since my visit, they have also added Oliver to the family.  No drawing of him yet...but I am sure there will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment