Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Here I hope to share some of the things that come from my head to my hand to paper, and the stories behind it all.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Arcata 1 Will be Auctioned Off December 9th

Falkirk’s 100
              100 Fine Artists
           100 Small Artworks
Auction Preview Exhibit
and silent bidding begins
Nov. 19th – Dec. 9 th
Weekdays, 1-5pm; Saturday, 10am-1pm

Silent Art Auction

Friday, December 9th
                5:00 to 8:00 pm


Admission $15-20 by donation at the door

This Silent Art Auction will focus on “Falkirk’s 100” – one hundred artists who have exhibited at Falkirk, and whose work is particularly strong.
Auction proceeds will benefit Falkirk, and ensure that the galleries remain open and thriving
. 
Artworks will be small and affordable!

A Gift for Falkirk
A Gift for a Friend


Arcata 1 is the first of what I think will be a new run of pieces incorporating both graphite and colored pencil.  I love the play of space, color and texture in this one.  The border is still manipulated, as I like to do when I can.  It came from a photo I took while on a visit to Arcata, California this past summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment