Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Here I hope to share some of the things that come from my head to my hand to paper, and the stories behind it all.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

BMS Winter in Waikiki Family Fun Night and Auction!!!

When:  Friday, January 28th, 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the BMS Gym
Cost:  $6.00 in advance/Family Pass for up to 5 for $25

Come support the Benicia Middle School PTSA fundraiser!  There will be fun activities, a silent auction, and a light meal is included.  I will be auctioning off a single 5x7 portrait to support the cause...but there will be many other cool items as well!

The Frida Pig you see here is one I made to support the Benicia Education Foundation. Other Benicia artists and art students made additional fun piggy banks!  You will find these pigs in various stores and restaurants around town.  The event is called "Pigs on Parade." Plunk your extra coins in the pigs when you see them!  They will also be auctioned off in the spring.  My pig can be found in Piccolo on First Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment